"Beauty in Brief" is a series of video clip excerpts from the Nothing More Beautiful presentations made at St. Joseph's Basilica on February 7, 2013. We offer them for use as short reflections. Each clip concludes with a few questions you may wish to consider.
Nothing More Beautiful was produced in partnership with Salt and Light Catholic Media Foundation, a registered charity devoted to spreading the light of Christ through media.
Archbishop Gerard Pettipas: St. Benedict (2:50)
- Have you ever thought of you work as a formula for holiness? Explain.
- How do you find a balance between prayer and work?
Archbishop Gerard Pettipas: The Ethics of Work (2:13)
- What ethical or moral issues do you encounter in your workplace?
Archbishop Gerard Pettipas: Evangelization at Work (2:26)
- Describe a time when you spoke about your faith and learned that God had been there before you.
Archbishop Gerard Pettipas: The Second Vatican Council and Work (2:56)
- How do I integrate my Christian identify into my work life?
- How do I enlighten others while being kind and charitable?
Rob Taylor: Protecting Life (2:34)
- What can I do as a citizen to stand up for my freedom of religion and freedom of conscience??
Rob Taylor: Indifference (1:47)
- How in my workplace can I show love rather than indifference?