Conclusion of the Archdiocesan Listening Phase: Survey ended MAY 1st.
Synodality is the way of being the Church today according to the will of God,
in a dynamic of discerning and listening together to the voice of the Holy Spirit.
– Pope Francis
Beginning 18 May 2022, the CCCB Office for Evangelization and Catechesis will offer a webinar series, For a Synodal Church: Communion, Participation and Mission. This three-part series will explore the call to be a synodal Church that listens and discerns together. Keynote speakers include His Eminence Gérald Cyprian Cardinal Lacroix, Dr. Moira McQueen, Mr. David Dayler, and Sister Chantal Desmarais, SCSM.
We hope that people engaged in the synodal process, including clergy, consecrated persons, lay ministers, directors, coordinators of evangelization and catechesis, and Catholic educators, will register for this free-of-cost webinar series.
Please click here or on the image below to access the online registration form. The deadline to register is 16 May 2022.
Please share this with anyone who would benefit by participating. Webinar recordings will be available on the CCCB website and YouTube channel following the last session on 1 June 2022.
For more information, contact Mrs. Marg Shea-Lawrence at email@example.com.
- Papal Mass opening the Synod on Synodality
- Homily of His Holiness Pope Francis: Opening of the Synodal Path
- Vatican Documents and Materials
- Synod Roadmap
- General Secretariat for the Synod of Bishops
- Synod Newsletter (Global)
- Synod Resources (Global)
- Archbishop’s Letter to the Faithful on the Synod On Synodality
- Opening Synod Mass with Archbishop Smith
- Archdiocese of Edmonton Synod Advisory Committee
- The Window (Archdiocese of Edmonton Newsletter)
- Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops